Monday, July 19, 2010

5 Flavors got retired in Baskin&Robbins!!


I read the news article about Baskin&Robbins this afternoon.

News said 5 flavors of ice cream is retired and disappeared in this company. I think this 5 flavor might not sell very well and people tastes changed.

I don't like Baskin Robbins because of high prices, but people who like 5 flavor ice cream will be disappointed.

Retired Ice cream list

*Caramel praline Cheesecake
*Campfire S'mores
*Apple pie a La Mode
*Super fudge Truffle
*French Vanilla

One of these Ice cream - I forgot names- is selling in Korea.
Baskin Robbins is making new product. Also, If consumers want Ice cream which is retired, they would sell again.

4 comments:

  1. Mi-Seon, Hi~ I'm Jin-ah.
    I don't like Baskin Robbins icecream.
    But there are two tastes I like it.
    Those are 'cookie and cream' and 'Gone with the wind'.
    So, buy me!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. interests in games ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ WOW level 70?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Umm... BR.... too expensive... I'm enough with 50% sale icecream............ ^^^^^;

    ReplyDelete
  3. 5 flavors got retired. hmm..
    Oh, I like that picture!!
    So qute~

    ReplyDelete